Here is the (long) list of our equipment, already (well) reduced since the beginning of the trip
and reduced again thereafter!
Since it was very useful for us to glean informations on this or that blog of travelers before we left, we made this list very complete so that it could help / inspire potential future travelers (this is also why we have put the links on some materials).
🙂 = we advise it’s great!
: l = not bad but there may be better …
🙁 = there must be better!
If we don’t put any smiley, it means that we travel with it and we have nothing to complain about, so that’s good!
- Bicycle Fahrrad Manufaktur TX400 x2 🙂
- Brooks Saddle B17 (with a hole in the center for the perineum) x2 🙂
- Basic saddle protector x2 🙂
- Semi-automatic pedals x2 🙂
- Butterfly handlebars x2
- Mirror x2 🙂
- Helmets x2
- Rear luggage rack x2
- Front luggage rack x1
- Handlebar bag vaude x1
- Rixen Kaul Handlebar Bag offered by Jack Fairgrieve
- Bike bag Ortlieb back-roller classic x2
- Bike bag Red Cycling Product Backpacks x2
- Front bike bags Ortlieb front-roller city (to which we added clips) x4: l
- Waterproof bag Ortlieb 35L x2 🙂
- Exped Waterproof Backpack x1
- Exped straps x2
- Tensioners x3
- Small carabiners x6
- Water bottle holder 1,5L x2
- Classic water bottle holder x4
- Padlock Abus x2
Big Padlock Abus x1
- Number padlock
- Pepper sprays x2
- Front and rear stand x2
Wire rope (to secure the saddlebags)
- Topeak Mini Pump Morph G 🙂
- Counter Sigma BC 14.16 STS (with elevation and temperature) 🙂
- Tent MSR Mutha Hubba HP 🙂
- Mattress Exped SynMat 3-D 7 MW x2 🙂
- Sleeping bag confort -1°C Sea-to-summit TK2 x2 :l
- Air Pillow Cocoon :l
- Refillable Down Pillow Therm-a-rest :l
- Big Egyptian cotton sheet Cocoon
- Merinos Blanket Cocoon 🙂
- Fouta offered by Anaëlle and Joachim for our pic-nic or to chill on the beaches 🙂
- MSR XGK EX gas stove with a bottle of 1L and a bottle of 750ml. :l
- Liquid gas stove for Europe.
- Pot MSR alpine
3pot set in stainless steel. We only kept the biggest pot.
- Swiss knife with teeth. x 2 🙂
- Eggs box in plastic si that they don’t break when they are not cooked.
- Big wooden spoon.
- Two-layer steel cup to keep the liquid hot. x2 🙂
- Thermos Keen Kanteen.
- Gourd 750 ml, 1L, 1,5L in aluminum (so that you don’t keep your water in plastic) 🙂
Water filter guardian MSR
- Water bag dromadory 6L MSR 🙁
Moka coffee maker in inox
- 4 spoons, 2 forks, 1 knife
- A peeler tool
- Clamps to close the bags.
- Plastic bags with hermetic closure.
- 2 towels.
- Condiments: olive oil (quality please!), Salt, spices, broths.
- Porridge, honey or jam, sugar,
coffee, chia seeds
- Various food depending on the country for the day.
- MacBook Air 13″ (a tablet would have been better but we already had the computer)
- Computer bag home made anti-shock, waterproof, thermal insulation.
- Home-made plastic tote to use the computer outdoors anywhere.
- Solar Panel SIStech with battery that can charge all our devices (including computer) offered by Alice’s parents.
- Caterpillar mobile phone.
- Sony Compact camera.
Small Panasonic Camera(broken)
- USB keys x2
- Universal adapter.
- Replacement charging cables.
- EBook Reader (Bookeen and Kindle) x2 🙂
- Headlamps x2
- Multi-colored solar lamp offered by Alice’s parents 🙂
- Travel diaries and various notebooks
- “Point it” Photo Dictionary
- Card and dice game
- Address book and birthdays
21 pants convertible into shorts. 1 bicycle shorts
- 2 merino leggings (one 100%, and one 40% polyester).
- 1 cotton short overalls.
32 tank topa (1 merino, 1 cotton, 1 synthetic).
- 2 merinos merino sweaters (one 100%, and one 40% polyester).
- 1 long sleeve sweater with hood.
- Silk scarf
- 2 brassieres
- 6 panties
- 7 fabric slip protector
- 3 pairs of socks
- Gore tex jacket
- Mammut jacket very light 🙂
- Buff 🙂
Shimano shoes SH-MT54 with clips
- Shimano sandals SD500 with clips 🙂
- 2 flex pants
- 2 shorts
- 1 merino leggings
1 bicycle shorts
- 1 merino marcel
- 2 synthetic sports shirts 🙂
- 2 merinos long-sleeved undershirts (one with hood)
- 1 merino sweater
- 5 merino underpants 🙂
- 6 pairs of socks (2 in wool and 4 in cotton)
- Gore tex jacket
- Mammut jacket very light 🙂
- Shimano open shoes SH-CT46 with clips
- Trek sandals
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Hairbrush (when you have long hair, a real brush, it’s cool!) 🙂
- Aleppo soap
- Small mirror
- nail clipper
- Beard trimmer
- Moon Cup
- St. John’s wort-lavender oil (for sunburns, be careful to put only at night!) 🙂
- Beaume arnica-St. John’s wort (for the pains of sport) 🙂
- Repairing Stick (for all types of sores, bites, cracks …) x3 🙂
- Beaumagic’ (for massage on highly stressed body parts from the effort) 🙂
- Solar cream
- Synergy of essential oils for muscular tension
First Aid Kit:
- Sterile compress
- Pull-tic 🙂
- Tweezers + pins for splinters + small scissors
- Plasters of all kinds (steristrip, ampoules, small, big …)
- Flex bands
- Square oilcloth 30cm to spread the pharmacy material when needed 🙂
- Cinnamon (for indigestion and / or put in water when it is doubtful)
- Tea tree (disinfectant) 🙂
- Spike lavender (for bites)
- Peppermint (headache)
- Lemongrass (for mosquitoes)
- Beaume with arnica (when you hit to something )
- Marigold Beaume (for healing)
- Beaume with the combudoron (for the burns or bites)
- Homéoplasmine (chapped skin, dry skin)
- Arnica Granules 7CH (when something hits you)
- Arnica granules 200K (for head shots or concussion)
- Gelsemium granules 9CH (flu-like state, fever …)
- Urtica Globules Comp. (for allergies, itching, bites)
- Nux vomica granules (if indigestion)
- Granules Cantharis 7Ch (for urinary or cutaneous burns)
- Granules Aconitum napellus 200K (for brutal shocks) 🙂
- Granules Apis D3 / Belladonna D3 (if inflammation, angina, otitis)
- Euphrasia in drops (for the relief of the eyes) 🙂
- Natural laxative cachets (Padmed for example) 🙂
- Bioflorin (regulation of intestinal flora especially if diarrhea)
Spray for the throat (A.Vogel)
- Echinadoron in seals (for colds)
- Natural mosquito spray
- Beaume of the tiger
- Rescue 🙂
- Doliprane / Irfen 600 (anti pain / inflammatory)
- Ciprofloxacinum 500 (antibiotic general)
- Imodium (immediate diarrhea, not take after 3 days)
- Ercefuryl 200 (for diarrhea infection, after 3 days of diarrhea)
- Cetallerg (anti-allergic)
- Solution for rehydration (Adiaril for example) 🙂
- Aluminum Blanket (survival blanket)
- Hydro-alcoholic solution (hand sanitizer)
- Aspi venom
32 travel linens
- String for the laundry
- Clothespins 🙂
- Toilet paper and tissues
- Scrubba bag, travel washing machine 🙂
- Home made storage bags made of fabric (to compartimente clothes, medications, condiments …) 🙂
- Multitool x2 🙂
- Claw (
a bigplus a very small) Screwdriver with various tips and bolt sizes
- Pinion key (cassette key) 🙂
- Wheek radius key
- Screws and bolts
- Gray woven scotch 🙂
- Waterproof black Scotch
- Colson (tie) 🙂
- Super glue
- Fishing line
- Small bags (waterproof and not waterproof)
- Mattress and tent repair kit
- Repair kit for stoves
- Kit patches and glue
- Pedal clips
- Cables for the lights of the bike
- Chain oil
- Inner tube that automatically refills the holes of less than 3mm by a resin
- X4 wheel radius
- Derailleur cable
- Brake pads
- Needles all sizes
- Needles + knitting wool
- Strikes tool
- Pins and safety pins
- All sizes strings
- Wide elastic
- Mensuration string